A foreign language is, above all, a vehicle of self-expression, exchange and sharing.
However, making the first step is not always easy. Since our lessons focus on interaction and role play, we will give you the necessary tools and confidence to be able to make the first step and put into practise what you learn. Your vocabulary, fluency, accuracy, pronunciation and listening skills will greatly improve.
These French lessons focus on role play, games, word building but most of all on conversation and interaction with French people. They are designed to adapt to each family’s situation. Indeed, whether the members of the family prefer to work together, in groups or alone, the format of each french lesson is designed to fit whatever suits you best.
- With a professional and qualified French native teacher
- From your home or office anywhere in the world
- At the time that suits you best
Learn French wherever you are, whenever you want!
Skype video calling combines high-quality teaching with great flexibility. You will practice conversation, listening and perfect your pronunciation. At the end of each lesson, notes and homework will be forwarded to you.
Skype is free. You can download it here:
- Skype software for PC or Mac (to download it, please click here)
- You can create a Skype account at this address: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form)
Phonetics and grammar often go together since one may help you to comprehend the other. Indeed, they are two ingredients that will help you to understand the structure and the functioning of the French language more rapidly.
In order to help you understand the different rules that regulate phonetics, thanks to conversation, audio supports and reading, we will work together on the different French sounds and words.
Grammar is an essential part of the French language. It may appear intimidating but in French, like in many other languages, grammar helps you to understand how a language functions and this can be learnt.
Learning French while visiting Paris and discovering the Parisian way of life is a great way to improve your language skills.
We will go to different places and I will accompany you throughout the lessons to help and advise you.
Here are a few examples :
- Asking for information, for directions
- Ordering in a restaurant, a café
- Talking to a waiter, a baker or a hairdresser
- Buying food at a market
- Buying a ticket in a train station, in the metro
- Buying stamps in a post office
- Buying tickets to go to the museum, the theatre, a concert or the opera…