For you to improve your spoken French, we will focus on conversation and as Native speaker, I will speak to you as much as possible. I will also help you gain confidence by helping you enrich your vocabulary and strengthen your conversation, pronunciation and listening skills.
Online French lessons
- With a professional and qualified French native tutor
- From your home or office anywhere in the world
- At the time that suits you best
- Vocabulary and explanations will be sent by instant messaging
- On Skype, Zoom or Webex
- At the end of each lesson, notes and homework will be forwarded to you.
Learning French while visiting Paris and discovering the Parisian way of life is a great way to improve your language skills.
We will go to different places and I will accompany you throughout the lessons to help and advise you.
Here are a few examples :
- Asking for information, for directions
- Ordering in a café or in a restaurant
- Talking to a waiter, a baker or a hairdresser
- Buying food at a market
- Buying a ticket in the metro or in a train station
- Buying stamps at the post office
- Buying tickets to go to the museum, the theatre, a concert or the opera…
French in 30 minutes
Do you have a busy schedule or find it difficult to concentrate for an hour or more? Then why not try my lessons of 30 minutes?
French lessons tailored to suit your learning style, schedule and personality. I will help you improve and develop your conversational and listening skills enabling you to interact with confidence with your French colleagues, team members and business partners.
French for children and adolescents
These lessons focus on conversation as well as games and word building. Each lesson is built around the child’s personality and interests allowing him to enjoy learning French via the activities he loves the most.